FortiSwitch Data Center switches deliver a Secure, Simple, Scalable Ethernet solution with outstanding throughput, resiliency and scalability for organizations with high performance network
requirements. They are ideal for Top of Rack server or firewall aggregation applications, as well as enterprise network core or edge deployments, where high performance 10, 40 or 100 GE is required. Purposebuilt to meet the needs of today’s bandwidth intensive data centers and enterprise networks, FortiSwitch Data Center switches deliver high-performance with a low Total Cost of Ownership.
Security Fabric Integration
Reduces complexity and decreases management cost with network security functions managed through a single console via FortiGate.
This integration allows all users to be authenticated against the same user database, regardless of whether they connect to the wired or wireless network, including temporary guest users. In addition, same security policy can apply to a user or device regardless of how or where they connect to the network.
Designed for Data Centers
Future-proofed 10 GE to satisfy the bandwidth requirements of intensive data center and network core applications and maximizes network availability with dual power supplies.
- High capacity switch suitable for Top of Rack or enterprise network deployments
- Stackable up to 256 switches per FortiGate depending on model
- Maximum availability through dual hot swappable power supplies
- Simply management via a web-based or command line interface
- Switch security features protect vulnerable infrastructure without adding latency
- 1 GE or 10 GE access ports, in a compact 1 RU form factor §§ 40 and 100 GE uplink capable